Martin is wanted by the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office for PROBATION VIOLATION AGGRAVATED DOMESTIC BATTERY AND CRIMINAL RESTRAINT. He was last known to live in the Wichita, Kansas area.
Anyone with information on the location of this person or any other wanted person or about ANY CRIME is urged to contact the Sedgwick County Sheriffs Office at 1.800.874.6449 Wichita-Sedgwick County Crime Stoppers at 316.267.2111 or 911 or by visiting www.wichitasedgwickcountycrimestoppers.com and clicking the "submit a tip" icon. You can also download the app for Apple and Android devices.
Name: Martin Hernandez, Jr.
Ht/Wt: 5' 9" - 215 lbs.
Black hair / Brown eyes
Tattoo Right Arm, Tattoo Left Arm
To see more felons, or submit an anonymous tip, visit the
Crime Stoppers of Wichita/Sedgwick County website
Wanted: Jose S. Moreno
Wanted: Dennis R. Lucas
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Four people hurt in shooting in southeast Wichita
- 68th Kansas Honor Flight returns to Eisenhower...
- Thief knocks 84-yr-old Wichitan down, steals car
- Wichita beep baseball gives hope to visually...
- Neighbors speak out after Wichita shooting
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Storms in South kill girl in Florida, bring...
- Democrats subpoena Mueller report amid calls for...
- Undersheriff: Teen's death likely preceded...
- Judge: Resumption of US coal sales by Trump...
- Corporate America embraces 420 as pot...