WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A motorcycle crash has closed the southbound I-135 ramp to eastbound Kellogg. The crash happened around 2:15 p.m. Friday.
At least one person was seriously injured. No word on how long the ramp will be closed.
The Kansas Highway Patrol will be investigating the crash.
- City of Wichita sees new businesses open during pandemic
- Wichita police and fire department are cracking down on firework regulations
- T.J.’s Forecast: Storms possible this evening and into July 4th
- Face mask ordinance passed 4-3 by City Council in Mayor Whipple’s Special Meeting
- Kansas football voluntary workouts suspended due to increased COVID-19 cases