WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita man is dead after a motorcycle crash according to the Kansas Highway Patrol.
It happened a little after 3:20 p.m. Saturday on on eastbound K-96.
According to the report, 20-year-old Dalton Heard was eastbound on K-96 at high rate of speed. Driver was unable to negotiate the curve, went into median, and struck guardrail.
- Richard Sherman’s journey from released by Seahawks to Super Bowl-bound with 49ers
- Woman who got her life back after tragic accident loses prized possession
- New details released in death of Wichita man last summer
- Coronavirus: Possible U.S. cases being closely monitored in Texas and California
- All12 Courtside: Fallout from Sunflower Showdown brawl, a look ahead to Big 12/SEC Challenge