WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Small numbers of Evergy electric customers have reported experiencing outages in multiple parts of the Wichita metro area.
According to the Evergy outage map, anywhere from one-to-fifty customers were without power Saturday morning in the areas of Plainview, Oaklawn, and the New Salem areas.
A larger outrage has been reported on the east side of Wichita near the Collegiate School neighboorhood, affecting anywhere from 51-500 customers around that area.
- Sedgwick County confirms 33 cases of COVID-19
- Sedgwick County COVID-19 update – March 28, 2020
- BREAKING: Governor Kelly declares statewide stay-at-home order, effective March 30
- Taylor’s Forecast: Shower chances are slim today, more sunshine tomorrow
- Kansas woman fatally injured in two-vehicle crash