WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Zoo announced the newest additions to the zoo family on their Facebook page Wednesday — five Chinese alligator hatchlings.
The zoo said the five Chinese alligators hatched Wednesday morning and are doing well.
The zoo said exactly one year ago they were very excited to experience their first-ever hatchlings of this critically endangered species.
For more information on the Sedgwick County Zoo and their hours, click here.
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Kansas Department of Labor says payments begin for Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, launching trial