WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Zoo announced the newest additions to the zoo family on their Facebook page Wednesday — five Chinese alligator hatchlings.
The zoo said the five Chinese alligators hatched Wednesday morning and are doing well.
The zoo said exactly one year ago they were very excited to experience their first-ever hatchlings of this critically endangered species.
For more information on the Sedgwick County Zoo and their hours, click here.
- NYT report indicates Trump paid Ivanka $747,622 in consulting fees, then deducted them from taxes
- Teachman’s Take: Slowly warming through the midweek
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- Kansas Athletics to unveil Gale Sayers and John Hadl statues
- ‘The Rush’ previews tonight’s clash between the Chiefs and Ravens on Monday Night Football