WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – One person has been taken to the hospital following a single-vehicle rollover accident.
It happened just after 7:30 a.m. Sunday on eastbound US-54 and Seneca.
Sedgwick County dispatch confirmed a vehicle left the roadway near the exit, resulting in that vehicle becoming overturned.
The driver has been taken to a local area hospital with minor injuries.
Dispatch says traffic was slowed down near the exit, but the roadways are not being blocked.
Many roads have recently been treated for ice. Drivers are asked to reduce speed and to take caution on top of and when leaving elevated roads.
- Drive-thru voter registration event aims to get first-time voters to the polls
- Barton County Health Department confirms positive COVID-19 cases at Applebee’s in Great Bend
- Evento para incentivar a residentes a votar se llevó a cabo en Wichita
- Burnes, Braun help Brewers to 5-0 win over the Royals
- One person is dead after crashing through guard rail south of El Dorado