WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Highway Patrol responded to a crash at K-42 and South Maize Road Tuesday around 3 p.m.
KHP said a semi was traveling westbound on K-42 and a silver SUV was driving southbound on Maize when the semi hit the driver’s side of the SUV. The SUV was pushed into another car.
The driver of the SUV was transported to the hospital with critical injuries. The semi driver and the driver and passengers in the other car were not injured.
Troopers were at the scene of the crash for a few hours investigating.
- Competitive Drive: A new look Caleb Grill with UNLV makes return to Sunflower State
- COVID-19 vaccine coming at perfect time for exhausted frontline workers
- Operation Santa from the USPS goes digital
- One group steps up to bring more sporting live streams for winter sports
- Teenager seriously injured in west Wichita shooting