RENO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A Medicine Lodge woman is dead after a crash in Reno County Wednesday morning.
It happened around 11:30 a.m. on westbound K-96 and Halstead Road.
A semi was traveling Westbound on K96 when it slowed down to make a right turn onto Halstead Road. Mary Rosenberger, 55, was driving behind the semi in a 2017 Ford Focus when it struck the back end of the semi.
Rosenberger died from her injuries. The driver of the semi was not injured.
Westbound traffic was reduced to one lane.
- Senate Dems seek to block implementation of Trump’s ‘public charge’ rule
- Former Kansas officer fights brain cancer, hopes to wear uniform again
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
- Teachman’s Take: Heat will break down later this week