RENO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A Medicine Lodge woman is dead after a crash in Reno County Wednesday morning.
It happened around 11:30 a.m. on westbound K-96 and Halstead Road.
A semi was traveling Westbound on K96 when it slowed down to make a right turn onto Halstead Road. Mary Rosenberger, 55, was driving behind the semi in a 2017 Ford Focus when it struck the back end of the semi.
Rosenberger died from her injuries. The driver of the semi was not injured.
Westbound traffic was reduced to one lane.
- Dotson and Azubuike lead No. 6 Kansas over Texas 66-57
- National Archives: ‘We made a mistake’ altering Trump photos
- Thousands gather for Women’s March rallies across the US
- Diarra, Gordon lift Kansas State over No. 12 West Virginia
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Houston Cougars: Live in-game updates, scores, results