NEWTON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Newton Fire Department responded to a deadly fire that claimed the life of a man on Tuesday night. It happened in the 800 block of North Walnut.
When fire crews arrived, they found a man in cardiac arrest. Fire officials tried to resuscitate him but were unsuccessful. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His name hasn’t been released.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- COVID-19 vaccine coming at perfect time for exhausted frontline workers
- One group steps up to bring more sporting live streams for winter sports
- Paige’s Prediction: Frigid start, turning mild by the weekend
- Forensic nurses, violence advocates see drop in survivors seeking help
- Judge dismisses criminal counts in Missouri duck boat deaths