WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police identified the victim in a deadly hit-and-run crash on Kellogg Sunday night.
It happened on eastbound Kellogg between Hydraulic and I-135 before 7 p.m.
Police said 22-year-old Lamont McClary was riding a motorcycle on Kellogg when it stalled in the middle lane. He was struck by a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. McClary died at the scene.
The driver and passengers inside the Pacifica fled the scene. Police are still looking for them.
If you have any information that could help police find the driver, call Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111, detectives at (316) 350-3692, or the See Something Say Something hotline (316) 519-2282.
- Sentencing hearing set in Atchison Clean Air Act case
- Veteran artists hoping for big turnout at VA art show on Friday
- Missouri parents devastated at loss of both their children in head-on crash
- Taylor’s Forecast: Brief showers today, calm and comfortable this weekend
- South High students take oath of enlistment given from miles above earth