HOLCOMB, Kan. (KSNW) – A 36-year-old Garden City man is dead after a rollover crash late Thursday west of Holcomb.
The Finney County Sheriff says it happened just before midnight in the 8000 block of West IBP Rd.
According to the sheriff’s office, they found a 1991 Ford Escort driven by Peter Ramirez of Garden City. The Escort left the road and overturned several times. Ramirez was ejected and died at the scene.
The sheriff’s office believes Ramirez was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
There is no evidence that drugs or alcohol contributed to the crash.
- Worldwide deaths from the coronavirus hit 100,000
- IRS launches new tool to help non-filers register for Economic Impact Payments
- Taylor’s Forecast: Active and cold weekend will bring rain and snow
- XFL suspends operations, lays off employees
- Easter surprise: Woman arrested after placing porn-stuffed eggs in mailboxes