HOLCOMB, Kan. (KSNW) – A 36-year-old Garden City man is dead after a rollover crash late Thursday west of Holcomb.
The Finney County Sheriff says it happened just before midnight in the 8000 block of West IBP Rd.
According to the sheriff’s office, they found a 1991 Ford Escort driven by Peter Ramirez of Garden City. The Escort left the road and overturned several times. Ramirez was ejected and died at the scene.
The sheriff’s office believes Ramirez was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
There is no evidence that drugs or alcohol contributed to the crash.
- Crash outside of Cheney results in critical injury of child, Cheney police chief injured
- Second stimulus check: Lawmakers hope to provide relief to lower-income Americans
- US legislators from Virginia want to give refurbished government computers to veterans and students
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- Pres. Trump to hold Tuesday Rose Garden briefing