WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – One person has been taken to the hospital with serious injuries following a two vehicle crash in west Wichita.
It happened Friday evening shortly after 8 p.m. near 13th Street West and Tyler.
One person has been taken to the hospital in serious condition.
- Prolonged travel ban is ‘discrimination’ against border communities, South Texas leaders say
- UPDATE: Frustration mounts as migrant camp in Tijuana keeps growing
- West Virginia communities celebrate the life of KJ Taylor
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?
- Prince Philip’s funeral: Duke of Edinburgh to be laid to rest in Windsor Castle