WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – One person has been taken to the hospital with serious injuries following a two vehicle crash in west Wichita.
It happened Friday evening shortly after 8 p.m. near 13th Street West and Tyler.
One person has been taken to the hospital in serious condition.
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Veteran Salute: Vietnam vet uses artwork to share story of survival
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- Dr. Birx: No pressure on CDC from White House to relax school guidelines