WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A bicyclist was injured in a hit-and-run at Harry and Oliver Thursday evening. The call came in around 8 p.m.
The bicyclist sustained serious injuries and transported to a local hospital.
- Kansas education funding up in the air amid ‘school choice’ expansion failure
- Allergy season is getting longer and more intense
- Kansas ranks 20th in percentage of population with first COVID vaccine
- Governor Kelly responds to Transgender Athlete bill passing in House and Senate
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks