WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – KSN is once again a proud sponsor of HumanKind Ministries Operation Holiday.
The Operation Holiday donation drive provides food, coats, blankets, toys, and more to thousands of low-income children and adults in Wichita.
Saturday morning Humankind Ministries hosted its Stuff the Truck event where people were encouraged to drop off winter wear, blankets, and non-perishable foods.
“It is incredibly important and amazing how the community comes together,” said Latasha St. Arnault, President & CEO Humankind Ministries. “We really wouldn’t be able to host this program without individuals, companies, foundations really rallying.”
For locations near you and to apply for assistance, visit www.humankindwichita.org.
- Armored transport worker accused of keeping 29 bags of cash, buying cars for family
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Police officer killed in Capitol car attack will lie in honor Tuesday
- How does an officer use a gun instead of a Taser?
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing