WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – KSN is once again a proud sponsor of HumanKind Ministries Operation Holiday.
The Operation Holiday donation drive provides food, coats, blankets, toys, and more to thousands of low-income children and adults in Wichita.
Saturday morning Humankind Ministries hosted its Stuff the Truck event where people were encouraged to drop off winter wear, blankets, and non-perishable foods.
“It is incredibly important and amazing how the community comes together,” said Latasha St. Arnault, President & CEO Humankind Ministries. “We really wouldn’t be able to host this program without individuals, companies, foundations really rallying.”
For locations near you and to apply for assistance, visit www.humankindwichita.org.
- Cheney Cardinals return to State volleyball in 3A
- Shooting in south Wichita leaves man in critical condition
- Standoff in Augusta ends with man taken into custody by Butler County SWAT
- Tuesday prep boys’ soccer playoffs
- Mexican foreign minister says migrants being deceived, warns U.S. won’t let new caravan through