WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – KSN is once again a proud sponsor of HumanKind Ministries Operation Holiday.
The Operation Holiday donation drive provides food, coats, blankets, toys, and more to thousands of low-income children and adults in Wichita.
Saturday morning Humankind Ministries hosted its Stuff the Truck event where people were encouraged to drop off winter wear, blankets, and non-perishable foods.
“It is incredibly important and amazing how the community comes together,” said Latasha St. Arnault, President & CEO Humankind Ministries. “We really wouldn’t be able to host this program without individuals, companies, foundations really rallying.”
For locations near you and to apply for assistance, visit www.humankindwichita.org.
- Kansas’ new Adjutant General is ready to take on coronavirus
- Teachman’s Take: Widespread freeze overnight thaws to spring quickly this weekend
- Population testing for COVID-19 could soon begin in certain Kansas counties
- Small number of staff quarantined in Great Bend campus of University of Kansas Health System
- Coronavirus response: Lawmakers divided on next phase of relief