WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – KSN is once again a proud sponsor of HumanKind Ministries Operation Holiday.
The Operation Holiday donation drive provides food, coats, blankets, toys, and more to thousands of low-income children and adults in Wichita.
Saturday morning Humankind Ministries hosted its Stuff the Truck event where people were encouraged to drop off winter wear, blankets, and non-perishable foods.
“It is incredibly important and amazing how the community comes together,” said Latasha St. Arnault, President & CEO Humankind Ministries. “We really wouldn’t be able to host this program without individuals, companies, foundations really rallying.”
For locations near you and to apply for assistance, visit www.humankindwichita.org.
- KSHSAA decide permitir la entrada a más personas a eventos deportivos de estudiantes
- Tabitha Lehman out as Sedgwick County Elections Commissioner when her term expires
- ACT OF KINDNESS: More than 400 medical bills paid
- La segunda fase de vacunación comienza en el Condado Sedgwick
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage