WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Operation Holiday will be distributing their items to those who qualify on Monday, Dec. 16, but before the distribution starts, they are asking residents for one more donation.
The non-profit is hoping to get a large donation of winter jackets before Monday. Director of Operation Holiday Mis Gaston says the goal is to make sure each child within the family has a winter jacket this holiday season.
“So sizes 2T to 5T are the sizes needed, larger adult sizes like 2XL to 4XL are definitely needed,” added Gaston.
Leaders at Operation Holiday also mentioned they are looking for donations within the pet distribution area, things like pet food, beds, toys, treats, and leashes will be appreciated.
“One of the unique aspects about our distribution is that we have a pet distribution are so families that do have pets in their household will receive food for their pets, cats, and dogs,” said Gaston.
Remember you can drop off your donation at the old Sears location at Towne West Square.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Above normal temps into the weekend then a big cooldown
- Game of the Week Preview: Goddard vs. Andover Central, September 24th, 2020
- Competitive Drive: Luke Gannon returns home to compete in Wichita Open
- Perez, Franco homer as Royals beat Tigers 8-7
- U.S. Attorney issues letter regarding mail-in ballots investigation