WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Operation Holiday will be distributing their items to those who qualify on Monday, Dec. 16, but before the distribution starts, they are asking residents for one more donation.
The non-profit is hoping to get a large donation of winter jackets before Monday. Director of Operation Holiday Mis Gaston says the goal is to make sure each child within the family has a winter jacket this holiday season.
“So sizes 2T to 5T are the sizes needed, larger adult sizes like 2XL to 4XL are definitely needed,” added Gaston.
Leaders at Operation Holiday also mentioned they are looking for donations within the pet distribution area, things like pet food, beds, toys, treats, and leashes will be appreciated.
“One of the unique aspects about our distribution is that we have a pet distribution are so families that do have pets in their household will receive food for their pets, cats, and dogs,” said Gaston.
Remember you can drop off your donation at the old Sears location at Towne West Square.
- Bring the pain: Olympic swimming begins with grueling 400 IM
- Snow leopard at San Diego Zoo suspected positive for COVID-19
- Video shows man at New Mexico anti-mask protest point gun at passing driver
- Kansas labor unions rally in support of sweeping reform bill, workers’ rights
- First Olympic beach volleyball match canceled due to COVID