PARSONS, Kan. (KSNW) – The Parson Police Department says a 26-year-old woman who had been reported missing by her family has been found safe.
The family told police the woman was last seen Aug. 8 with a Wichita man. Police had said the man was in the Sedgwick County jail on an unrelated case and they were trying to question him about the woman’s location.
On Thursday, the police department changed its webpage to show the woman has been found. The website did not provide any other details.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More sunshine on tap today, along with warmer temps
- Northwest High finds a way to still honor fall senior athletes admist the pandemic
- ‘The need is great and the reward is worth it: Red Cross is asking for volunteers
- TikTok ban starts Sunday, users wonder what will happen next
- Wichita Open to include numerous precautions, no spectators allowed