WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Part of Central, between Market and Broadway, in downtown Wichita will close Saturday for 12 hours.
The street will be closed between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
During the closure through traffic will be detoured using Market, Broadway, 3rd, and Elm Streets.
Electronic message signs are posted on Central to provide advance warning of the closure.
The closure is part of a scheduled sewer pipe maintenance project.
- Competitive Drive: Quentin Saunders remains humble, focused after winning third straight state wrestling title
- No. 13 Kansas rallies from 15-point hole, beats UTEP 67-62
- Memphis rallies to defeat Shockers in five, 3-2
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- EXCLUSIVE: Greyhound CEO tells head of DHS migrant passengers must have proof they are COVID-free