WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Since the pandemic began, many people who were in the process of re-filling their visas have had to put their lives on hold. One immigration attorney says people should make sure they do not delay their process in any way.
“For people on temporary visas, sometimes people are not able to leave when their visas expire USCIS has suggested for an extension for those visas, and I feel like they’re going to be understanding of the circumstances,” said Immigration Attorney, Gregory Beuke.
He recommends people talk to an attorney if they have any questions about their cases or are confused with the process.
- KU School of Medicine give gifts to Park Elementary students
- Five Below’s stocking stuffers start at $1, and you should grab them now
- Every state’s favorite Christmas song – and the 10 most-hated: study
- Senators grapple with aftershocks of Tuberville blockade
- A classic scene from ‘Elf’ was almost scrapped at the request of Macy’s, according to the director