KINGMAN COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita man had to make a belly landing with a twin-engine plane at the airport in Kingman County over the noon hour Wednesday.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says Jeremiah Brandt, 42, was flying a 1975 Piper aircraft when he attempted to put down his landing gear.
He reported that his landing gear did not work and he made the decision to conduct a gear up landing.
Troopers say he was able to land the plane safely. He was the only person on the plane and he was not injured.
The Piper PA-34 Seneca is registered to Aircraft Resource Management, LLC of Wichita.
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
- Teachman’s Take: Heat will break down later this week
- Wichita man finds 66-year-old class ring at Riverside Park
- BBB warns against business that promised to help people get out of time-shares