KINGMAN COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita man had to make a belly landing with a twin-engine plane at the airport in Kingman County over the noon hour Wednesday.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says Jeremiah Brandt, 42, was flying a 1975 Piper aircraft when he attempted to put down his landing gear.
He reported that his landing gear did not work and he made the decision to conduct a gear up landing.
Troopers say he was able to land the plane safely. He was the only person on the plane and he was not injured.
The Piper PA-34 Seneca is registered to Aircraft Resource Management, LLC of Wichita.
- Dotson and Azubuike lead No. 6 Kansas over Texas 66-57
- National Archives: ‘We made a mistake’ altering Trump photos
- Thousands gather for Women’s March rallies across the US
- Diarra, Gordon lift Kansas State over No. 12 West Virginia
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Houston Cougars: Live in-game updates, scores, results