WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department issued 37 tickets for running a red light and seven for failure to yield right of way – left turn at K-96 and Rock Road.
The officers conducted the two-hour enforcement on Thursday.
The department said K-96 and Rock is one of the highest locations for crashes in the city.
Police said the violations are often the cause of collisions at the intersection.
- Woman told officer ‘I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- Kansas unemployment rate falls to 6.9%
- Wichita State’s Charles Koch Arena selected as a 2020 early voting site
- Newsfeed Now: Western wildfires rage on; Missouri soldier surprises his kids
- American obesity rate hits new record