WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department issued 37 tickets for running a red light and seven for failure to yield right of way – left turn at K-96 and Rock Road.
The officers conducted the two-hour enforcement on Thursday.
The department said K-96 and Rock is one of the highest locations for crashes in the city.
Police said the violations are often the cause of collisions at the intersection.
- Will the Capitol rioters receive a pardon from President Trump?
- From Scranton to Pennsylvania Avenue: Joe Biden’s Story
- Positive Connections: Wichita teen overcomes depression, publishes book
- Lawmakers to debate bill that would stop governor from filling treasurer, insurance commissioner openings
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff