WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department issued 37 tickets for running a red light and seven for failure to yield right of way – left turn at K-96 and Rock Road.
The officers conducted the two-hour enforcement on Thursday.
The department said K-96 and Rock is one of the highest locations for crashes in the city.
Police said the violations are often the cause of collisions at the intersection.
- Two moms and their 12-year-old daughters killed in crash while on way to volleyball tournament
- A hat traveling 700+ miles reunites with Ark. boy
- On The Sideline With Cowley College Men’s Basketball Team
- Ark. teen buys kid a video game after hearing him ask for it in store
- Kansas authorities release name of man killed in I-70 crash