WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department asked the Kansas Bureau of Investigation to issue a statewide endangered person advisory for a missing Wichita woman.
The whereabouts of Savannah Schneider, 23, are unknown, and authorities are asking for assistance to help locate her.
She is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, 110 pounds, with blue eyes and blonde hair. Police say she has an intellectual disability. Schneider was last seen on Sunday, May 31, at her home in the 10300 block of West Alamo.
Authorities are concerned for her welfare. If you know the whereabouts of Schneider or see her, please call 911 immediately.
- City of Wichita sees new businesses open during pandemic
- Wichita police and fire department are cracking down on firework regulations
- T.J.’s Forecast: Storms possible this evening and into July 4th
- Face mask ordinance passed 4-3 by City Council in Mayor Whipple’s Special Meeting
- Kansas football voluntary workouts suspended due to increased COVID-19 cases