WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Two well-known political analysts will headline the Chamber’s Nov. 19 Annual Meeting.
CNN Commentator and Political Analyst Paul Begala will appear alongside Political Analyst Michael Steele, who is also the Former Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Former Lieutenant Governor of Maryland, MSNBC Political Analyst and the President and CEO of The Steele Group.
Both Begala and Steele will provide separate opening remarks and then participate in an on-stage discussion moderated by 2019 Chamber Chairman Michael Monteferrante (President and CEO of Envision). The topic for the evening will be the Global Political Landscape.
Monteferrante said he was pleased to be able to devote an evening to a topic that’s of vital interest to Chamber members and their businesses.
“We’re all directly impacted by decisions made in Washington about the global marketplace. International trade has been an important element of every one of our discussions this year with our state and federal elected officials. I’m really looking forward to listening to the different viewpoints represented by both analysts.”
The Chamber’s Annual Meeting will be held at Century II in the evening. Doors open at 5 p.m. and dinner begins at 6:15 p.m. The program starts at 7 p.m.
- Trump impeachment trial: Senators begin questioning period
- Police: Man uses vehicle as a weapon in Wichita domestic violence case
- Live at 12 p.m.: Breaking down Mahomes, Garoppolo on Big Game Bound with special guests
- Buck starts new life with the hunter that saved his life
- Dodge City police not running lights and sirens before crash that killed woman