WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Around 2,500 customers were without power at 53rd St. and Meridian and along the Sedgwick/Harvey County line Thursday evening.
Gina Penzig with Evergy said crews were working to restore power by rerouting through alternative circuits. Their priority is to restore power as quickly as possible.
The cause of the power outage is not known yet.
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Chicago man who fired gun into murder victim’s grave given 15-year sentence
- Face mask ordinance in City of Winfield starting Friday
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms contracts COVID-19