WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Around 2,500 customers were without power at 53rd St. and Meridian and along the Sedgwick/Harvey County line Thursday evening.
Gina Penzig with Evergy said crews were working to restore power by rerouting through alternative circuits. Their priority is to restore power as quickly as possible.
The cause of the power outage is not known yet.
- UPDATE: Police say missing 6-year-old boy found safe
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride
- Rains postpones Daytona 500, dampening event, Trump’s visit
- Deputies searching for two people in Butler County, one believed to be armed
- Shockers Drop Series Finale at Northwestern State