RILEY COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A 10-year-old boy is back home after being reported missing from his home in Manhattan, according to a Riley County Police Department Facebook page.
Patrick was last seen at a house on the 4900 block of West 59th Avenue late Sunday night. He was only wearing undergarments. The Riley County Police Department tweeted this morning that Patrick was found safe and sound.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Royals drop 6-1 decision to Cubs
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong