RILEY COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A 10-year-old boy is back home after being reported missing from his home in Manhattan, according to a Riley County Police Department Facebook page.
Patrick was last seen at a house on the 4900 block of West 59th Avenue late Sunday night. He was only wearing undergarments. The Riley County Police Department tweeted this morning that Patrick was found safe and sound.
- Rooster with knife kills owner during banned cockfight in India
- Kansas ponders open churches, abortion limits in pandemics
- Kansas House gives first approval to college athlete bill
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Virginia School district pulls Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day citing ‘racial undertones’