WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police arrested a 31-year-old man after he allegedly robbed a Best Buy and led police on a chase that ended in a crash Monday.
Police said the suspect, identified as Rodrecus A. Tobble, allegedly robbed a Best Buy on Rock and 21st Street around 8:40 p.m. Tobble fled the store in a Chevy HHR with nearly $4,000 worth of merchandise. He then led police on a chase across the city. The chase came to an end after he and a black Chevy Silverado crashed at Pawnee and Hydraulic.
“In the intersection of Pawnee and Hydraulic, a black 2003 Chevy Silverado occupied by two adults and four children struck the Chevy HHR, again driven by Tobble. Occupants of both vehicles sustained non-life threatening injuries,” said officer Charley Davidson.
Police said it appeared those children were not properly restrained in the truck.
Tobble also sustained minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital for treatment. He was later taken into custody on suspicion of robbery, flee and elude, six counts of aggravated battery, and battery of a law enforcement officer.
- Jake LaTurner gano las elecciones primarias para un asiento en la Cámara de Representantes del distrito dos
- Mann, Barnett win primaries in Kansas’ 1st District
- KSN Political Analyst Jeff Jarman analyzes the Senate race in our state
- El candidato republicano Roger Marshall gana la elección primaria en Kansas
- Barbara Bollier gana la nominación para el partido Demócrata