WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A scooter driver was seriously injured Sunday morning in a crash involving an Animal Control van in Wichita.
Wichita police say a 62-year-old man was driving an electric handicapped scooter in the crosswalk, crossing Pawnee when he was hit by an on-duty Animal Control van that was turning from southbound Broadway to eastbound Pawnee.
The man was taken to a hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The accident is still under investigation. Police say they will be conducting an internal investigation.
- Over 100K accent tables recalled due to shock hazard
- Homicide investigation underway in Salina as a woman is found dead inside car
- Biden administration to deliver 25M free masks to those in need
- Jetmore man killed in crash
- Newsfeed Now: FDA finds Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine effective and safe; veterinarians say six-legged puppy ‘a miracle’