HAVENSVILLE, Kan. (AP) — Authorities say a second teenager has died after a weekend rollover crash in Kansas.
The Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s said in a Facebook post that 18-year-old Keaton Blaske died Tuesday.
Blaske and 19-year-old Quinton Norris, of Onaga, were ejected when the vehicle in which they were riding went off the side of Kansas 63 early Sunday in rural Havensville.
Norris died Sunday at a hospital. It was unclear who was driving. The accident is under investigation.
- Veteran Salute: Ret. MSgt. proud of her maintenance badge
- Victims of stolen car speak after Wednesday’s trooper pursuit in south Wichita
- Power 93.5: ‘Hitman’ returns to work in makeshift studio
- Election Day preps underway in Sedgwick County, officials say enough poll workers have volunteered
- Teachman’s Take: Turn to hotter days before the weekend, fall cooldown around the corner