SEDGWICK, Kan. (KSNW) – The city of Sedgwick announced via social media the termination of the city’s former Police Chief Larry Alexander.
In a statement by City Administrator Joe Turner, at approximately 3:05 p.m. Wednesday, Larry Alexander was “terminated for cause.”
I am unable to provide any additional details because this is a personnel matter.Joe Turner, Sedgwick City Administrator
Upon termination, former Chief Alexander was given a 64-page report that was also submitted to Sedgwick City Council by the city administrator during a Monday night executive session.
City Administrator Turner says that Alexander can share the details within the report as he chooses.
- Debate takeaways: Warren attacked, 70s club avoids age issue
- Dozens attend first ever Kansas City ‘rage yoga’ class, which includes cursing and alcohol
- Active search underway for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
- Mom’s viral Facebook post encourages blue Trick-or-Treat buckets for autism awareness
- Police arrest two teens after firing gun into northwest Wichita home