Firehouse Subs and their Public Safety Foundation awarded $126,749 worth of lifesaving equipment grants to seven Kansas fire departments.
The dedication took place at the restaurant on North Greenwich Road Tuesday afternoon.
Those receiving the grants were the following:
- Burrton Consolidated Fire District #5
- City of Russell Fire Department
- Clearwater Emergency Services 48
- Hutchinson Fire Department
- Reno EMS at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center
- Sumner County Fire District 8
- Valley Center Fire Department