MCPHERSON, Kan. (KSNW) – A statewide Silver for Richard W. Andrus has been canceled.
The Inman Police Department reported that Richard W. Andrus was located safely overnight in Rice County. He had been missing since Sunday. Andrus suffers from dementia.
State officials issued a statewide Silver Alert for a man missing from Inman early Monday morning.
The Inman Police Department requested that the Kansas Bureau of Investigation issue the alert because the whereabouts of Richard W. Andrus, 70, was unknown, and the public’s assistance is requested to help locate him.
Inman police say Andrus weighs about 193 pounds. He is bald and has blue eyes. Andrus was last seen wearing a green jacket and jeans. He was last known to be driving a red 2013 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck, with Vietnam Veteran tag 5123, heading in an unknown direction.
The last reported point of contact with Andrus was at his home in Inman at approximately 9:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Police say Andrus possibly used his credit card at Casey’s convenience store in Ellsworth on Sunday evening. He suffers from dementia. If you see Richard Andrus or his vehicle, please immediately call 620-245-1266.
- Teachman’s Take: Heat dominates, late week storm chances return
- Artista de Wichita pinta mural en honor de la soldado Vanessa Guillén
- Usar cubrebocas en Wichita: Lo que debes saber
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Chicago man who fired gun into murder victim’s grave given 15-year sentence