NEWTON, Kan. (KSNW) – A Silver Alert for a missing 74-year-old Newton woman has been canceled.
The KBI says the woman was located southeast of Halstead. She was taken to the hospital for assessment.
She had last been seen at 4:30 p.m. Thursday at the Newton Walmart. Family members became concerned when she did not arrive home as planned.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More storm chances ahead, heat builds back in
- Cases of coronavirus in Kansas increase to 29,717, with 3 new deaths
- Andy Reid, Chiefs coaches preparing for a training camp unlike any other
- Southwest Airlines cuts back on COVID-19 cleanings to speed up flight turnarounds
- Moderna to price coronavirus vaccine between $32 and $37 per dose