WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Silver Alert that was issued for 73-year-old Liaquet Khan has been canceled according to Sedgwick County law enforcement officials.
Khan was found safe Saturay afternoon after going missing for a short time from a residence Friday evening.
- Will unemployed Kansans lose $600 of weekly federal benefits?
- Wichita Mayor receives concerns from business owners who say some customers won’t wear masks
- As personal pool sales skyrocket, experts warn about swimming pool dangers
- 7 months after Kansas man dies in crash, widow gives birth to their baby boy
- Kansas sees 240,000 mail-in ballot requests, more than ever before