WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — The Wichita Police Department says the subject of a Friday morning Silver Alert has been found safe.
The person they were looking for has Alzheimer’s and dementia. Out of respect for the family’s privacy, KSN removes the person’s name and picture once they have been found.
The Silver Alert is canceled.
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday
- Watch Live: Packers vs Saints
- 1 person dead in fatal injury accident in Phillips County
- New find at lost city in Kansas