ROSE HILL, Kan. (KSNW) – The Butler County Fire District responded to an unusual call Monday morning when the Rose Hill Police Department asked for their assistance with a call they received.
A citizen called 911 and reported finding a six-foot boa constrictor in their living room couch.
The Butler County Fire District #3 responded and the snake was wrangled by Deputy Fire Chief Linot. Firefighter Kolter was present at the scene to assist.
The Butler County Fire District is asking anyone missing a snake to give them a call at 316-776-0401.
- AP Exclusive: DEA agent accused of conspiring with cartel
- McIlroy roars out to a 2-shot lead in Mexico Championship
- Railroad fire in Barber County contained
- Price’s Pressure Points: Rain, thunder, and some snow ahead
- Ramey scores 26 as Texas rolls past Kansas State, 70-59