SEDGWICK, Kan. (KSNW) – A solen car located on the campus of Sedgwick High School has led school officials to keep the buildings on lockdown.
Law enforcement is present at the school. The superintendent said students can attend classes and move about the building as normal.
The district said a follow up will be sent when the building is no longer on the precautionary lockdown.
- Competitive Drive: Arkansas City football team continues Cinderella run to 4A state title game
- Community members say they’re thankful for the frontline workers this thanksgiving
- Shooting in Wichita leaves one in serious condition, police still investigating
- Teachman’s Take: Cool comfort for Black Friday, weekend storm tracks south
- Giving back to those in need – Wichita churches and organizations hand out thousands of meals