Stove-top fire causes $100K in damages

Local
gordon fire_488405

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – You may have seen smoke from a fire in west Wichita as you went to work this morning.

The fire was on N. Gordon.

Two adults and a baby got out safely, but the damage to their home is around $100,000.

Investigators say the fire started on the stove-top and they have ruled it as accidental.


Get breaking news, weather and traffic on the go. Download our News App and our Weather App for your phone and tablet. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the KSN News App and stay up-to-date wherever you are. You can even watch KSN News live for free!
Click here to get the app
Get it in the App store
Get it in the Google Play store

3 Day Forecast

KSN Storm Track 3 Weather

Trending Stories