GARDEN CITY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Garden City Police Department was called to investigate a threat on Monday. It happened around 1:30 p.m.
Several students at Kenneth Henderson Middle School told school administrators that they heard another student make a comment about “shooting up the school.”
Police said the 13-year-old seventh grade student admitted to making a comment and was suspended.
The department said an affidavit will be filed with the Finney County Attorney’s Office requesting charges of criminal threat.
- Andy Reid, Chiefs coaches preparing for a training camp unlike any other
- Southwest Airlines cuts back on COVID-19 cleanings to speed up flight turnarounds
- Moderna to price coronavirus vaccine between $32 and $37 per dose
- ‘He’s the best player’: Teammates don’t agree with Mahomes’ No. 4 ranking in NFL Top 100
- Even with training camp changes, Chiefs players know staying healthy depends on them