WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – DB Schenker, a supply chain management and logistics solutions company, announced workforce reduction at its Wichita distribution center Monday.
Notices were issued under the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act on Monday.
Approximately 255 employees will be affected by the change.
DB Schenker offers land transport, air, and ocean freight, and comprehensive logistics solutions and global supply chain management services with single-source management.
- Plane crash injures one person in Valley Center
- Orangutan granted ‘personhood’ turns 34, makes new friend
- PHOTOS: Daytona 500 kicks off NASCAR racing season
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Tulane Green Wave: Updates, score, results
- Kansas GOP leaders’ fight over abortion, Medicaid escalates