WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – DB Schenker, a supply chain management and logistics solutions company, announced workforce reduction at its Wichita distribution center Monday.
Notices were issued under the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act on Monday.
Approximately 255 employees will be affected by the change.
DB Schenker offers land transport, air, and ocean freight, and comprehensive logistics solutions and global supply chain management services with single-source management.
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 1, 2020
- More than cookie cutters, local business turns to making face shields
- Teachman’s Take: Temps surge ahead of a powerful cold front
- Lee Richardson Zoo temporarily closing during pandemic
- Performing Arts Department goes virtual for auditions