TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – The Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office identified the driver killed in a Friday morning head-on crash north of Topeka.
Hannah L. Blick, 18, of Valley Falls, crossed over from the eastbound lane in the 1600 block of Northeast 46th Street into the westbound lane, according to the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office. Her Pontiac Grand Am struck a Chevy Traverse in the westbound lane around 1:30 a.m. First responders reported Blick had serious injuries, and after an ambulance took her to a local hospital, she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the Chevy Traverse had minor injuries.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing, according to the office.
- UPDATE: Police say missing 6-year-old boy found safe
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride
- Rains postpones Daytona 500, dampening event, Trump’s visit
- Deputies searching for two people in Butler County, one believed to be armed
- Shockers Drop Series Finale at Northwestern State