DERBY, Kan. (KSNW) – A woman is in the hospital with severe injuries following a crash in Derby over the weekend.
County deputies say an 18-year-old woman was pinned inside her vehicle following a single car crash near East 87th Street South and Webb Road around 1:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon.
Deputies say speed may have been a factor but are continuing to investigate.
- CDC updates website, says ‘growing evidence’ coronavirus spreads through the air
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Kansas firefighter shares inside look of West Coast fires frontline
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Hazy sunshine and slim rain chances
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students