HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Hutchinson Fire Department extinguished a fire in a mobile home on 3603 West 9th Ave. It happened on Sunday night.
According to the department, the tenant of the mobile home was able to get out before the fire department arrived.
The Hutchinson Fire Department says they were able to contain the fire but numerous hot spots were still being monitored.
The cause of the fire was due to a woodburning stove.
- Jefferson Elementary teachers and students dress up for ‘Mahomes Monday’
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Hazardous travel through a wintry Tuesday
- Top storylines from the Super Bowl’s Opening Night
- 10 best Super Bowl halftime shows of all time
- Sorry, SweetHeart: popular Valentine’s candy returns, but most are blank