Hutchinson Fire Department battles mobile home fire

Local

HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Hutchinson Fire Department extinguished a fire in a mobile home on 3603 West 9th Ave. It happened on Sunday night.

According to the department, the tenant of the mobile home was able to get out before the fire department arrived.

The Hutchinson Fire Department says they were able to contain the fire but numerous hot spots were still being monitored.

The cause of the fire was due to a woodburning stove.

LATEST STORIES:

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the KSN News App and stay up-to-date wherever you are. You can even watch KSN News live for free!
Click here to get the app
Get it in the App store
Get it in the Google Play store

3 Day Forecast

KSN Storm Track 3 Weather

Trending Stories