TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) – Police in Topeka say foul play is not suspected after a man was found dead among recycling materials at a landfill.
The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that the body of 62-year-old Paul A. Vigil of Topeka was discovered by employees Monday morning inside a building at Rolling Meadows Landfill. Police did not disclose the cause of death.
A police spokeswoman said the death did not occur at the landfill but did not elaborate.
The landfill is outside of Topeka city limits.
- K-State researchers study how to protect meatpacking plants from coronavirus
- ‘The most frustrating experience of my life,’ says finder of Forrest Fenn’s hidden treasure
- Big 12 conference openers include 1st games for Baylor, TCU
- Wichita man sentenced to 10 years for two armed robberies
- 1 man killed in crash on U.S. 36 east of Norton