HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Sheriff’s Office identified the three men who were killed after two pickups collided near Hutchinson Sunday morning.
The accident occurred in the 3400 block of South Yoder Road.
The driver for one pickup was 59-year-old James Paige of Haven. The two occupants on the other pickup were 61-year-old Bruce C. Gottwald and 65-year-old Michael K. Burnett. Both were from Virginia.
The crash is still under investigation. The Kansas Highway Patrol assisted Reno County at the crash.
- Pandemic disproportionately impacting women, business leaders share struggles
- Local business able to keep steady clientele despite pandemic
- Big winds, small planes: How gusty days impact flying
- Governor Kelly to participate in Nationwide Lighting Ceremony to honor COVID-19 victims on Jan. 19
- Legislators debate whether to put constitutional right to abortion to statewide vote