RICE COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – Two people are dead after a crash Friday afternoon in Rice County.
Rice County received a 911 call of the accident around 3:30 at the intersection of Avenue V & 22nd Road.
Emergency crews responded to the scene with a crash involving involving two vehicles.
The driver of northbound vehicle 84-year-old Dale Hoover died at the scene. The passenger, 80-year-old Delores Hoover, died days later.
Several others in an eastbound vehicle were also injured. The case is under investigation.
- Trump firma órdenes ejecutivas de alivio económico por el COVID-19. Su autoridad para tomar acción está en duda
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- Second stimulus checks: Trump executive orders leave $1,200 payments in limbo
- 5.1 earthquake felt across North Carolina, strongest in 94 years