OSBORNE COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – Two people are dead following a rollover crash in Osborne County.
The rollover happened before 11 a.m. Sunday on U.S. Highway 281 11 miles south of Osborne.
According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, a Jeep with two inside went off the road and rolled a unknown number of times. Both occupants were jected.
The victims were identified as 85-year-old Thomas F. Scott and 77-year-old Nyla J. Scott of Chambers, Nebraska.
They were not wearing seatbelts according to the KHP report.
- Heights football player recognized for his helpful actions
- Dairy farm industry could be on the rebound
- Sedgwick County unemployment drops to 10.9 percent
- Saliva testing deemed easier, but is it worth the wait?
- Footprints ICT gifts more than 10,000 socks to Wichitans in need