WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Two people were hurt early Saturday morning following a house fire in east Wichita.
Fire crews received a call about a house fire around 1:20 a.m. in the 800 block of South Belmont near Lincoln and Oliver. Firefighters were able to contain the fire. A woman and child were rushed to the hospital after being pulled from the home.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- From dynamite to beef stick: Greensburg rescue crew respond to emergency call
- Sedgwick County turns to the state for help with contact tracing