GRAY COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A crash on U.S. east of Pierceville in Gray County resulted in three people sustaining serious injuries and traffic being stalled for over an hour Monday evening. The crash happened around 7 p.m. at mile marker 85.
According to Kansas Highway Patrol, a Dodge Challenger was westbound on the highway making a passing movement and collided with an eastbound Mazda MPV. A Chevy Impala was eastbound and collided with the Mazda.
The driver and passenger in the Dodge Challenger both sustained serious injuries and were transported to a local hospital. The driver in the Mazda suffered minor injuries, but the passenger in the vehicle was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
- Construction roars despite pandemic woes at the Sedgwick County Zoo
- ‘Time to come together’: Black community leaders in Wichita reflect on impact of leadership on MLK Day
- Butler scores 30, unbeaten No. 2 Baylor tops No. 9 Kansas
- Sedgwick County Electric Cooperative breaks ground
- Man recalls Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech at K-State