WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Starting Monday, USD 259 will change meal pickup dates to two days a week, Monday and Wednesday.
Each Monday, USD 259 students will receive two free breakfast and two free lunch grab-and-go meals. On Wednesday, staff will distribute a total of six breakfast and lunch grab-and-go meals to students for a total of 10 grab-and-go meals for the week.
Students will be able to pick up their meals only on Monday and Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
To see a weekly menu click here.
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- State prepares for Phase 3 of reopening plan
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Local business donating 40% of proceeds to BLM movement
- US Rep. Roger Marshall can’t list himself as “Doc” on ballot