WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – It may only be November but parents in the Wichita School district are already thinking about next August.
Thursday night, the USD 259 held its annual showcase. The showcase is a way for parents to see exactly what each of the district’s 24 magnet schools have to offer.
“We really want to hone in and develop his aspirations and his goals and what he wants to do,” said Harrison Miller, father of USD 259 student
“We offer choices so that kids can meet their needs in the ways that match their desires, their interests instead of a one-size fits all approach,” commented Wendy Johnson, USD 259
Students who want to go to magnet schools must submit their applications by early next year.
- Three Kansans Share The ‘Heartbreaking’ Pain Of A Lost Thanksgiving
- Governor welcomes Christmas tree carried by horse-drawn carriage to Cedar Crest
- New Sedgwick County health order limits gatherings to 25, additional changes
- Watch Live: KSHSAA votes on whether to delay winter sports
- Wichita Police Department delivers turkey dinners to those in need