WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The fifth annual KansasWorks statewide job fair is going virtual, and employers from across the state will be hiring.
The job fair will take place from 8 a.m. Wednesday, May 27, to Thursday, May 28, 5 p.m.
If you would like to chat live with any of the employer participants, you can do so Wednesday, May 27, from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
For more information and to pre-register for the event, please click here.
- City of Wichita sees new businesses open during pandemic
- Wichita police and fire department are cracking down on firework regulations
- T.J.’s Forecast: Storms possible this evening and into July 4th
- Face mask ordinance passed 4-3 by City Council in Mayor Whipple’s Special Meeting
- Kansas football voluntary workouts suspended due to increased COVID-19 cases